1. Before you book the course, you need to update your indos profile as per your name on passport.
2. White background photo & signature must be uploaded on profile.
3. As per DGS Order No. 11 of 2022 the course will be conduct offline at 8:50 am Belapur campus from 1-4-2022.
4. For attending the course SID is mandatory from 1st April 2023.
Basic Training For Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations (LGTCO)
This course provides training to candidates to be duly qualified under Section A-V/1-2 para 1 of the STCW code with specific duties and responsibilities related to cargo or cargo equipments on liquefied gas tankers in order to improve the ship safety and protect the environment at the same time.
The trainees shall have successfully completed approved Basic Safety Training course as per STCW Section A-VI/1, para 2, 3, Tables A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3, A-VI/1-4.
After successful completion of the course candidates will receive the certificate of “Basic Training For Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations” issued under the authority of the Directorate General of Shipping Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
- Age LimitAbove 18 years.
- Duration5 Day Course
- Medical StandardsMust be Medically Fit
Course Fees Rs.4705/-