1. Before you book the course, you need to update your indos profile as per your name on passport.
2. White background photo & signature must be uploaded on profile.
3. As per DGS Order No. 11 of 2022 the course will be conduct offline at 8:50 am Belapur campus from 1-4-2022.
4. For attending the course SID is compulsory from 1st April 2023.
Basic Training For Oil And Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations
It comprises a basic training program appropriate to their duties, including oil and chemical tanker safety, fire safety measures and systems, pollution prevention, operational practice and obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
The trainees shall have successfully completed approved Basic Safety Training course as per STCW Section A-VI/1, para 2, 3, Tables A-VI/1-1, A-VI/1-2, A-VI/1-3, A-VI/1-4.
After successful completion of the course candidates will receive the certificate of “Basic Training For Oil And Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations” issued under the authority of the Directorate General of Shipping Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
- Age LimitAbove 18 years.
- Duration6 Days
- Medical StandardsMust be Medically Fit
Course Fees Rs.3205/-